Monday, September 03, 2007

Dirt

I put my hands in the ground

Wood and Iron cutting into the landscape

I though of a different time

where the land was connected to the people

my love moves

I want to touch the tender

love of the earth in another

natural

i need more time

sew more seeds

to understand

all that i have been fighting against

all that i have been fighting for

trust

we will grow together

with my hands

my mind

i will not give up until

there is plenty

for all

until i give more than the world needs

until it overflows into and the hungry are full

and the blind see

and we move as we were intended

I will sew

we will sew

don't forget

come with me

we will put our hands in the dirt together

We only rent the land.

There is only one, don't forget.

One beloved.

No comments: