Thursday, January 22, 2009

Evrem



On the edge of my seat
in the bottom of my soul
time is slow
mind is on the go
i am in need
of your voice again
i am in need
of your eyes and then
pushed me to the edge
as a man to better my plan
Surrounding like the wind
calm as the deep sea
i am in need
to hold you once again
i am in need
to hold you until then
its been in the wind too
song in the breeze
together in the flood
its filling us up
i do believe
i am in need
not for a rush
but to breathe
to love
surrender and intention
focus and perspective
organic and reflective
no math for the
clocks? there's no need
time is not real
absentminded and
you know how i feel

Best believe it's true
There's something right about now
It's keeping me up all night...
Main Lyrics
Sweeter than sweet
Brighter than bright
Louder than loud
Farther than far

No comments: