Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Blush

Do you remember the sound of my voice?

When I fell down, I saw you.
Drifting between dreams and songs
Revealing the truth as true as blue

Eyes distorted by prescription reflectors,
I’m missing the time as perceptions preceptor,
Watch as I rise like mercury’s center
Heat pacifies all memories that enter

Tears made me blind to the light that I held
Time blurred the lines and my thoughts...what I felt

You were the answer to all of my needs
The push pull of wants will never take leave
I stagger, pause, I push, and change
My pace, my thoughts, my heart, my brain

This space between the words
And before the print,
Taste this thought
From a once lost prince

I was true when I fell and called your name
It made me blush but now in the same
Vein, heart, mind, body, and soul

Words can’t describe
The pain
I now know

Without you

No comments: