Monday, June 04, 2007

Blush

Do you remember the sound of my voice?
When I fell down, I saw you.
Drifting between dreams and songs
Revealing the truth as true as blue.
Eyes distorted by prescription reflectors,
I’m missing the time as perceptions preceptor,
Watch as I rise like mercury’s center
Heat pacifies all memories that enter
Tears made me blind to the light that I held
Time blurred the lines and my thoughts...what I felt
You were the answer to all of my needs
The push pull of wants will never take leave
I stagger, pause and change
My pace my thoughts my heart my brain
This space between the words
And before the print, taste this thought
From a once lost prince
I was true when I fell and called your name
It made me blush now in the same vein
Heart body and mind
Words can’t describe
My pain

of losing you

No comments: