Thursday, June 07, 2007

My Beloved

The rain fell on me like a flood

It entered my pores

Filled my eyes

Discouraged my reason

But I never stopped

thinking for you



The sun leaned on my neck

Pinched my eyes closed

Dared me to scream

But I made not a word

Of selfish pain

deep was my concentration



The wind pushed my center

Made every breath labor

Scattered my thoughts

But I never forgot

My direction

towards you



Everyday I wake

sometimes dazed

I lay on the ground

Looking up for you

My love will not sway

I am yours



I don’t need a book

Or any precious metal

Because of my love for you

I need no physical connection





I wonder when my companion

Will come

But I’m not in a hurry

I am patient

Tireless and restless

Somber and stern

Like a child

Wide eyes and open heart

Like a adult

Perceptive and cautious

You know my contradictions

And my intentions

This will never end

Time means nothing

with you my love

No comments: