Thursday, June 07, 2007

Make this my last...

I
dance
without thinking
always moving
the essence
of passion
of care
love
and charisma

how I stumble
in thought

and careless
with words

lift me to the sky
without hesitation
I need peace
Still I move
hypnotized
I am truth
and the lie
maybe fools
are enticed by me
knowing that one day
they will become old
and I will move on
and stay the same

how frightening
and honest
there is only one promise

carry your will
sing for me
move for love
and I will play
on and on
change your steps
I will sing for you
and follow

a dance is peculiar
and is every thing artistic
but never controlled
or contained by art
in one breath

we are together
and apart

be swept up
carry me softly
I will lie on your shoulders
like a silk scarf
caught in the wind

beauty is in the eye
love is in the heart
truth is in the world
music is universal
finish this dance with me
for we have already begun
will you?

No comments: