Tuesday, August 09, 2005

hmmm............

I officially have writer’s blog, I cannot think coherently so I'm just going to ramble until I get to somewhere I feel I can stop. Usually when I post something I either write it and then cut it and paste into WORD and fix, or I take it from word after writing it and paste it. I cannot spell to save my life and constantly confuse words with each other. I think it has something to do with me and the fantasy world I live in. This fantasy world is highly complicated and I would need to create another blog to completely explain it. I wonder if this makes me a bad writer.

I often look at other people when I’m driving and wonder if they all think the same.

I wonder if their reality has been challenged at all, or if they are just happy where they are. I look at lots of Blogs (because I’m really busy all the time) and I wonder what makes people tick.

If everyone thought the same as me I would be completely bored, and life would have NO meaning. I wonder why some people think by eradicating people that they view as different, that life will somehow become better? If people only liked the North Pole (because of Santa Clause) and decided to eliminate the south, the world would fly out of orbit and we would no longer be hindered by gravity. This would eliminate all life on earth and release earth as a permanent member of our solar system (the Milky Way?). Please refer to picture.






The details are a little blurry but you get the picture. I'm going to leave you with some poetry so that you won't feel to down after these images.

THE JAR WITH THE DRY RIM

The mind is an ovean...I and so many worlds
are rolling there, mysterious, dimly seen!
And our bodies? Our body is a cup, Floating
on the ocean; soon it will fill, and sink...
Not even one bubble will show where it went
down.
The spirit is so near that you can't see it!
But reach for it... Don't be a jar
full of water, whose rim is always dry.
Don't be the rider who gallops all night
and never sees the horse that is beneath him.

Rummi


No comments: