Saturday, August 06, 2005

Nice and easy


I tend to take life a lot more relaxed now; I have come to terms with something’s. I can't change people, places or things. I enjoy life, each day and have great friends to share them with. I think that I am coming near a turning point in my life, though I'm not sure about any of the details. I just have a feeling.

Its time for me to get my mind ready for the educational beating I will receive this semester (glutton for punishment). I love school and learning, God is the Greatest! Allahu Akbar! I don't know what to do with all the blessings that I have received in life, I try to give them to everyone I meet in any way possible.

My baby is coming back home and I will no longer be a rouge parent, Alhamdulilah (thank God)! My daughter’s existence is so important in my life; I am a very lucky man.


I think I am moving past the desires and more into peace. I want things but they don't overcome my heart or life. It goes back into putting the controls we so dearly hold onto in God's hands. It is a task that is so easily said and so hard to accomplish. I feel as if I am transcending these emotions and subtly relaxing the grip that I have on the world.

I don't know where God is leading me, but I am going to enjoy the Journey!

5 comments:

Pamela Wisniewski said...

And we will be right there beside you . . . She is beautiful.

Muhammed Saboor said...

Thank you, You see why I keep her tucked away.

Muhammed Saboor said...

Good company is hard to find!

Pamela Wisniewski said...

You have to check out the latest comments on my blog . . .

Pamela Wisniewski said...

And Lou is cute too.