Friday, August 05, 2005

Something New

I live in a fantasy world filled with my three favorite ologys: Theology, Sociology, and Philosophy. They all come together in my writing which admittedly is not that good, but I like it anyways.

Rose Colored Glasses

Destructively Beautiful
A mirror reflecting what we want to see
And what we don’t want to see
Stirring up the most fascinating thoughts
And the most horrid ideas
Perplexing
Images we cannot verify
By a mind and body with a soul attached by?
My dog is my cat
And my feet my hands
Silly questions and statements without concrete answers
Pointless statements
Mind boggling nonsense
Happy chaos
Dancing in the words
Another mirror
Which also, no matter how we intend
Each word means something different
To someone else
Queer, infallible, Molest
Life is to celebrate and blame
For our rose colored glasses
We keep the hamster begging for the cheese
One wonders if our little rodents will ever get any rest
Or any cheese


Water

I am water
I’ve come to release your thirst
Clear the blood from your wounds
Soak your tired feet
Wash the days that surround you
Hold you up while you swim
Carry your boat on my back
Feed the plants in your garden
Massage the roof, closing your eyes
Splash your face and wake you up
Purify your soul from past experience
I am water

4 comments:

Pamela Wisniewski said...

If you are water, what am I?

Muhammed Saboor said...

The Good Earth.

Pamela Wisniewski said...

I think I like psychology the best.

Muhammed Saboor said...

Taking notes.......